July 3, 2006

SPF again

I just thought about Stuff Portrait Friday again, and the fact that I have like never done it again since the first time. Well, this week, I'm gonna do it again. Actually this is last week's, but I have to catch up!

1. Your Drinking Glasses

These are like my favorite glasses. They're almost the only glass glasses that we own! They are kept on the very top shelf of the cupboard for safety. I like any kind of cut glass like this.

2. Your Address book/Stationary (remember that stuff we used BEFORE email?)

This is my address book of sorts. I keep it by the computer. I'm originally from near there.

3. Something New

I just got these last night because they looked cool. They're just OK. Not much strawberry flavor, unfortunately. I've love strawberry things! Pies, candies, shortcake, MMM-MMM!

3 comments:

Rutherford said...

Maybe the pies tasted more like wild strawberries, and less like strawberries. It must sell more product to add wild to the front of a fruit flavor. Wild cherry, wild berries, etc.

Anonymous said...

dude those glasses are amazing
if you love them with all your heart you should join our facebook group, its called "the glass that everyone has drank from"

you will love it

Anonymous said...

my name is elias by the way i am the creator of the group
do you remember where you got those?