July 9, 2006

Cars -The VideoGame!

I saw Pixar's Cars and enjoyed it immensely; I just saw the trailer for the Xbox game, and it looks like fun to me. This is definitely one I have to pick up from GameRush or EBGames. Used, of course. I'm sure there will be people who sell it off, and in a year I can pick it up for 10 bucks. I don't guess you could call me a bleeding edge kind of gamer...I'm more of a bleeding wallet kind of guy.

I was just admiring the Cars website and it is great! I was particularly interested in this video that talks about real, life-size versions of Lightning and Sally. I wish I could have seen them up close! It's on the website too if you don't want to download it, but I can't link directly to that cuz it's in flash...

I just put several Lightning and Mater McDonald's toys on my Ebay watch list - we have the whole set EXCEPT those two and by gosh we're gonna get em!!!

2 comments:

Emmakirst said...

My son rented Cars for the Xbox, he loved it. It was pretty cute. We still have to see the movie, but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

DarrellH said...

Oh goodie! Maybe I'll rent it too!