July 22, 2006

Before that

Before we had the challenging laundry work, we had a good time at Ingram Mall. We ate Japanese fast food at Sarku Japan in the food court. I enjoy that, but they really rushed us today and gave us crappy service. They wouldn't even give us water to drink with the meal. Tightwads. Nonetheless, it was okay. We also had fruit smoothies from my favorite place, called Fruit of the Isle. I could have one of these every day. I always get strawberry of course, but Jen floats around. She had peach today. She says it was fine, but not very strong. We tend to like strongly flavored things. Anyway...

Brendan also played in their little kids play area. It was very crowded, but he had a blast. On little girl about his age climbed up on top of the dividing wall (about 4 feet tall) and jumped off onto the carpet. Apparently she was thrilled by it, and went running away laughing, but I was about to have a heart attack. Hehe. I made sure Bren didn't follow suit.

I also saw a guy with an Autobots tattoo in his right shoulder. That was kind of cool. Wish I had my phone, but I had forgotten it at home.

Jen also got snagged by a survey lady (which I was hoping would happen to her or me) and got 8 bucks for trying a lip balm. She'll get 10 more bucks after a week for her feedback. I love that!

So, that's my day. Lawn mowing tomorrow is not something that I'm looking forward to, but I will enjoy it once I get started. :) We're planning to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean tonight, so I'm excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh lawn mowing. I hate it. Tomorrow morning I will mow mine.

For eight dollars, I'll try on some lipstick. In fact Tuesday, I'm going to donate blood for a study for $7 (really for the sake of SCIENCE!, but also for $7).