July 19, 2006

Da Spoon

You know I've been playing FindthePinkSpoon.com, right?

Well, by gawrsh, I found it! And Jen found it too!







We went to Baskin-Robbins because we had a coupon for BOGO sundaes. Piece of advice: don't bother with sundaes - there are too many flavors in them to really enjoy any one taste. Get a single dip and wrap yourself around it and truly enjoy it.

That's actually when Bren and I did last night. Every Tuesday night from 6-10, you can get a single scoop for a dollar. WooHoo! I got Truffle in Paradise, which is a chocolate ice cream with choco flakes and some thick brownie-like bits, and Bren got Rainbow Sherbet. Their site describes Truffle as "European chocolate ice cream with chocolate chunks and chocolate truffle pieces" and Rainbow as "A trio of sherbets: orange, pineapple and raspberry". I describe both as "yummy-licious"!

I highly recommend BR on dollar scoop night!!!

4 comments:

Rutherford said...

I always try to maximize the chocolate. For instance, I prefer chocolate brownie mixed into dark chocolate with chocolate chips. That's at Marble Slab, I think.

Rutherford said...

And another thing. I always try to enjoy nuts in my ice cream as well. That is important. It is also important to askrutherford. blogspot.com is excellent. I enjoy your entries.

DarrellH said...

You sure are a smiley cat for being 87.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»