July 22, 2006

Rule-Breaker

I usually don't do this, but today, I broke the rules...and I reveled in it!!!

Plus I caught it on film. ***



Here's a picture that'll really make you go "WTF?"



Someone's logic is maybe a little, tiny, itty bit FLAWED. Hehe.

*** Since I didn't say what this is, I think it is causing some confusion. It's the dispense sensor on the paper towel machine in the men's bathroom near my office. It's a "no-touch-required" sensor, not a "do-not-touch" sensor. Funny enough, I've been playing with it to see how it works. I have to put my hand within an inch to get the towels to come out. I can put a piece of white paper in front of the sensor and have it still dispense when I put my hand up. I thought it might be heat sensitive, so I breathed on it from the side and that didn't make it dispense. I have two more experiments coming up. Jen says put a black piece of paper in front of the sensor and then try it. I also want to take a Ziploc of chopped beef barbecue that I am going to have for lunch next week in there. If I've heated it up, I theorize that holding it in front of the sensor will cause it to dispense. We'll see!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your style.