December 10, 2005

XLNT Christmas Lights

This is the bomb when it comes to Xmas lights. I think it's a made video though. I don't think it is really going on like that...I need to check it out a little more...

See it at Spicytuna.net or Filecabi.net/

(Update: I love this video so much that I finally had to get a copy of it and post it here. So, you can see it from my site now too. Link.)

(Update: Apparently that's not they only song they play...check this!)

Apparently it really is real. Here's a link to the genius that created it being interviewed on TV. I am really impressed. Now, I'm going to visit the websites that he mentions to get ready for next year...mwahahahahaha!




Wonders has some good links too.

1 comment:

Rutherford said...

Xmas lights to music is real. I checked it out on Snopes.com