December 12, 2005

I died laughing

I am really getting into Digg.com as you can see from my test below and the newly installed Digg code at the bottom of my side bar.

Well, friends and neighbors, here is a story straight from Digg, posted by my good friend pdlevin. It's the funniest thing I've ever read. Hands down.

Guy Signs Credit Card Receipt with Hieroglyphics

If you read nothing else today, read this. This is so funny you'll wet your pants. If your family is asleep, they'll dash into the room to see why your laughing so hard. You cats will slink away shooting furtive glances in your insane direction.

L, you must read this before work - it will make your day. This is a caper of "Buy for Less" proportions. It absolutely rocks. I think this guy is you.

P.S. OK, though this is the funniest thing I've ever read, it ties with the Bastard Operator from Hell and James Herriot's story of Cedric the Boxer. Both of those are must reads.

2 comments:

Rutherford said...

I might be simple minded, but I think a string of foul language would have been funny, especially if the writer said them angrily as he wrote them. Dirty pictures would have been good too. Why stop at the stick man (my favorite)?

DarrellH said...

So, are you saying you didn't find it all that funny? :p