December 18, 2005

My evening

Tonight we went to my work Christmas party. It was fun to get dressed up in our really nice clothes. I have a suit that was tailored just for me and I love wearing it. I think I look so good in it and I really feel good in it. It squares off around my shoulders and makes me look like a gangster. It has suspenders (the top of coolness) but I can't seem to locate them. They're probably suspended somewhere. I have to say that the clothes really make the man. At least my confidence and charisma increase. I have to put up a picture.

Tomorrow morning, I have a consulting appointment at 8am. Argh. I need to go to bed if I'm going to make it.

Guess I'll have to finish reading the 50 Coolest Websites of 2005 tomorrow...

Night night!

2 comments:

Rutherford said...

I have a lime green thong that really makes me feel confident --- not to mention the sensation of my bare cheeks in the wind.

Anonymous said...

Jirka,
do you know about them village people, they like to do the bang bang bang on the other mans anus!!!