December 21, 2005

RuneScape Christmas Event 05



Tonight we went back to the world of RuneScape for a little while. We haven't been there in a long time, so I was really happy to make the trip. We helped Diango with a little problem.



He needed some Christmas "baubles" (ornaments) painted and some marionettes assembled. It was great!



Rosie, the grunge-pixie, told us how to do what we needed to. Click her for a bigger view...

And here are the things we made!


--------------- Painted Baubles ---------------


------------- Colorful Marionettes -------------


She liked em, I think!

Then we took some extra ornaments and decorated the Christmas tree in Varrock. It was beautiful.


That's me going "Wow!". Hehe.

And finally, here's me in all my different hats and scarves!!!



We had a great time on our Christmas RuneScape trip! I hope we visit again soon. Happy Christmas all!

4 comments:

Selene said...

wow I thought I was the only one over 12 that plays Runescape.

DarrellH said...

Oh, no, we love it! We've been taking a little hiatus lately since we started playing an Xbox game together, but we'll probably go back...

DarrellH said...

Do you have a blog? Your profile doesn't link to it... :)

Anonymous said...

hey my name in rune scape is Phathat1 add me and can i have one of u santa hats and scarves? player measage me in rune scape!
oh lets be friends! =)