June 29, 2006

Unrelated

I always have to snicker when I see my IE* window minimized like this.



Totally unrelated, I saw this picture somewhere the other day and thought it was cool. I like Red Balloons I guess.



*Yes, I'm an unrepentant user of IE. I've tried FireFox and Opera and I just don't care for them. I'm a dyed in the wool** Microsoft guy. Can't help it...

** I've always heard this phrase, but never really known the meaning of it. WikiPedia no longer has a page for it, but Google knows everything, so here's the old WikiPedia definition: The expression "dyed in the wool" refers to a state of steadfastness, usually in one's political, religious or social beliefs. The expression comes from the fact that fabric can be dyed in a number of ways. The woven fabric may be dyed after it is complete, or the threads may be dyed before they are woven. When a color is "dyed in the wool," the wool itself is dyed before being spun into threads, so the color is least likely to fade or change.

No comments: