June 4, 2006

Port Aransas on my mind

In 2005, we went to Port A for a few days. We stayed at Sandcastle Condos and loved it. It's a great place to stay. The pool is beautiful, and the walkway to the beach is very convenient! The #1 good thing is that the Air Conditioning in our room was very cold. Double plus!

While there, we ate a Castaway’s and enjoyed it. The Coconut Shrimp that we had was outstanding, but the service was just fair. I also ate at Port A Pizzeria while there, and was very pleased with that. The pizza was good and the atmosphere was “little town friendly.” I liked it a lot.

Finally, my mom and wife went to Virginia’s, and they were so rude that they turned around and left without even being seated. I’d recommend against going there.

The reason that I’m writing this now, a year later, is that we’re going back to Port Aransas in two days and we’re staying in the same place and going back to the 2 favorite restaurants too. We plan on trying one or two new places too, just for fun, and I will write about those when I return!

2 comments:

Rutherford said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»