June 9, 2006

Underworld Evolution

It's movie night at the H household. I'm here at home while J & B are gone to visit my folks.

I just spent the last 1 hour, 46 minutes, 24 seconds watching Underworld Evolution. (IMDb link w/ reviews.)

Kate kicks ass in this movie!

It was good, but I think the first one was better. I like this kind of movie a lot. It's gothic fantasy action without things that really scare me. I can put up with and enjoy vamps and werewolves, but just don't put me in front of a movie with lots of needles and scalpels in it. Hehe.

I think that widescreen is the only way to watch a movie these days. I won't pick up a full screen DVD any more in fact. If it doesn't have widescreen, I won't watch it. I'm a widescreen snob I guess. It's funny, but I used to dislike wide. No more!

Hmm, just checked out UGO, too.

On to the next movie!!!

No comments: