June 12, 2006

Divergence Eve Vol 2

I enjoyed Divergence Eve Vol 2 and a Hawaiian Pizza this evening at Drafthouse. The guys running the show talked to me before and they were really nice.

The show was good, but I wish I could have seen volume 1 first. I searched for a synopsis of those episodes, but didn't find much. I did find a review of Vol 2, which starts "Right when you pick up this DVD, you'll notice two things, and two big things at that. These space cadets have huge knockers." I have to laugh, but its true. Everyone in the theater laughed ever time a gratuitous boob scene "spang" up. It in no way contributed to the story, except for comic relief. Oh well. The story was good, if confusing.

I would like to go again sometime.

2 comments:

Rutherford said...

I wanted to see what you were talking about, so I looked up this movie. Volume 3 appears to involve scantily clad women either enjoying each other's feminine touches or perhaps just consoling each other. Hard to say.

DarrellH said...

That's just marketing...I didn't see any girl-on-girl action. :P d:

Just spring-y-ness. Har har har.