June 25, 2006

Good Sunday

So far, it's been a pretty good day. Got up, ate cereal as usual, and did some nettin'. I had some Superman Cap'n Crunch, which is sweeter than the cereals I normally eat, but it was good.



I was looking for a picture of it when I ran across this review. I have to quote the funny part - very amusing!



Box loudly exclaims, "Superman Shield Shapes Turn Milk BLUE!" Apparently, this is a good thing. At least for kids. Those of us over 20 remember when skim milk used to have this blue tint to it that induced the gag reflex. Fortunately, the blue milk trick, while disturbing, is acceptable because the Man of Steel surely must have signed off on this when selling his soul to Quaker, and the Man of Steel would never betray our trust.

What the box doesn't tell you is that this blue thing works both ways - not only do the shields turn the milk blue, but the milk turns the shields blue. Like a Superman Shield pregnancy test.
I signed up to test out 1and1.com's web hosting service today. I'm preparing to recommend it to a client and I though that I should at least try it before I did that just in case. Looks good, according to my very cursory examination. 90 day money back guarantee, plus an affiliate program...



I also researched how to root a cutting from a Hibiscus, which I love. According to this site, the author of which needs a spell-checker, it takes 3-4 months to root a cutting in water. More time that I'm willing to spend, I'm afraid. Another site, however, says 4-8 weeks, which sounds much more acceptable to me. They say to plant it in vermiculite, which I have heard of but don't know anything about. They also say, before planting to dip the cut end in a rooting hormone such as Rootone. I might try it, since I can't find a potted one of the multi-colored variety that I like.


Today we played some more of our current game, Dungeon Siege II.


Here's my character, Daria.


Here's a mean, nasty, old dragon we fought.


And here's a pretty rainbow magical place.

It's fun. Jen figures that we'll finish in about another month, before the baby get here.

That's about it for now. We're planning on seeing Cars tomorrow before Little Gym, so I'm hoping for a great Monday too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....your so inspirational. I had an idea for opening a cici's in a magical rainbow place with dragons. What level is Daria?!

Anonymous said...

Your a total D-Bag

Anonymous said...

Dude I love Ci Ci's and dragons! I wish I could say things like you and not be afraid to show my true colors. Your an inspiration to us all!

Anonymous said...

Dude I love Ci Ci's and dragons! I wish I could say things like you and not be afraid to show my true colors. Your an inspiration to us all!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to name your baby daria!

Anonymous said...

I would pwn you noob