June 13, 2006

Funny Stuff

Here's some funny stuff that I just wasted time watching/reading:

* UNNECESSARY CENSORSHIP

* When asked about the pictures that show Britney driving with her infant son in her lap instead of safely secured in a baby seat, Britney said: "I did it with my dad. I'd sit on his lap and I drive," the Louisiana native said. "We're country."

It really would be awesome if people would stop mentioning that Britney is from Louisiana. As a native, it's kind of annoying to be lumped in with this idiot. It's kind of like being Hitler's dog.
-Tyler Durden

* The male Lyrebird impresses mates by imitating chainsaws, car alarms, camera shutters, and other sounds of the forest.

(If the vid is not smooth, pause it, and wait for it to download)
Love that song, but it's better in *German* - "Like a freighter!"

(I'm not going to embed this video, but it's funny if you know the song as well as I do...oh, here's another!)

I really thought that Lynne & Tessa did a good job. They have lots of videos...Wannabe...Get Down...This Love...Don't Speak...It's Not Unusual...Skater Boy...What a Girl Wants...Lucky...Move Your Feet... I've watched em all tonight! I love cable internet! :)

I really think its funny how the round-faced one (Lynne*) changes the meaning of the lyrics with her actions. It's cute.

*Doesn't she look like a young Buffy the Vampire Slayer? :)

3 comments:

Rutherford said...

That guy from the Police Academy movies, Michael Winslow , I think, is like a lyrebird. He imressed his mates with the same tricks.

Rutherford said...

He also impressed them.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, seen 'em on http://www.BarbieGirlVideos.com