June 11, 2006

Faxanadu



The Top 50 Game Ending Songs story on Digg made me think about some of the games I had played as a kid and I wanted to play around with some again. I've been playing one called Faxanadu today and it is...well, not exactly fun on the computer, but it is interesting. It was great back in the day, as I recall. On the PC, it would be better with a game pad.

Anyway, one thing you have to do in this game is get training at a gym before you can go out into the world. Here's the animation of the trainer (circa 1988-quality 2 frames per second animation) in the training hall. Now, I suspect that he is throwing up his fist in a manly "Raar" that is meant to inspire wimps like me to be strong...but it certainly looks like he's doing something else there in his lonely training hall to me. Hahahahaha.



Yeah, I just felt like ridiculing him. There's really no other point to this post. :p

2 comments:

Rutherford said...

Ha ha! What a workout!

Emmakirst said...

Hahaha! That's too funny. I don't remember that game. For some reason I thought back to Star Tropics, a game I remember playing ALLLLL the time as a kid.