June 10, 2006

Graphics Play

I've been playing around in Paint Shop Pro today on inspiration from Scripting News. I really like their header graphic style and I made a few in a similar style just for fun. These are from our recent Port Aransas (1, 2) trip, of which I have not yet written, but I plan to. Enjoy!







Here's a link to the real, unscathed image of the Hibiscus flower. Beautiful!


I used to have one similar to that (below), but it went to the big flower garden in the sky. :(


One day I'll find another one like that.

P.S. Wanna know how to do curved text like that real easy in PSP? Here ya go!

1 comment:

Rutherford said...

I just got back from Mexico, and they have beautiful flowers all over the place. We were commenting on how wonderful a healthy hibiscus looks. It seems like a perfect flower, something a little kid would draw if asked to draw a flower.

We also saw all sorts of bougainvillas. They are wonderful and easy to grow if the climate is right.