July 19, 2007

Phone Phun

I had an amusing set of phone conversations this evening.

"Ring, Ring"
Me: Hello.
Caller: Is this Pizza Time?
M: No.
C: Ok.
Click.

1 Minute, "Ring, Ring"
M: Hello.
C: Is this Pizza Time?
M: No.
C: Do you have the number?
M: No.
C: Who is this?
M: I'm just a guy at a house. (Tee Hee Hee...it's been months since I've gotten to use my tagline!)
C: Huh?
M: I'm just a guy at a house.
C: Who is this? What's your name?
M: I'm not gonna tell you my name; What's your name?
C: Carla, what's yours?
M: Joe.
C: Ok.
Click.

3 Minutes, "Ring, Ring"
M: Hello again Carla.
C: Is Joe there?
M: Yeah, that's me.
C: Joe Momma?
Click.

Me and Jen laughed our butts off and were sure she was going to call back again, but she didn't. :( I was all ready too with "Pizza Time, would you like to order our Carla special" or in a deep voice "Pizza Time, can I help you......hahahahahahah JUST KIDDING!"

Oh well. That was my fun for the night. [grin]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe momma. Good one!

DarrellH said...

How original, right?