I'm just a guy at a house

It's a long story. :)

I swung by Jack in the Box yesterday morning for my favorite thing to eat for breakfast - Breakfast Jacks! With the egg, and ham, and yummy cheese all on a soft bun, I could just eat them all day.

So, I get to the menu board and here's what I see:

(click any to zoom)



Amazing! Jack's menu board display uses Windows CE!



I was impressed. That's pretty cool.


I wasn't impressed by the fact that some dopey tech had put the same static IP address on the menu display and on some other device, though. How dumb can you be? Hehe.

0 comments:

Me, briefly

My photo
North Texas, Texas, United States


This is the story
of a man named Darrell
who was working
and bringing up a family.

This is the story
of his lovely family
with 3 kids and wife
all at home.

We're a happy family!
Yes, we're a happy family!

Interesting:

Visit Where's George?
Visit Where's George?


The Internet Traffic Report 
monitors the flow of data around the world. It then 
displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values
indicate faster and more reliable connections.

Powered by Blogger


Jump out...and fly!

Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from DarrellH. Make your own badge here.

History of Me, Part 1

My latest Diggs (profile)