July 28, 2007

CardCaptor Sakura

This is ep 1 of my favorite, favorite, favorite anime series, Cardcaptor Sakura! OK world, let it be known far and wide that I love shōjo anime, particularly of the Magical Girl variety. And I'm not ashamed of it. :p



I just adore Sakura-chan!



I've watched all 70 episodes (subtitled of course, never dubbed) (and certainly never the Americanized tish version they called Cardcaptors) and both movies, plus I'm almost finished reading the manga version if I can just track down #5. I've gotten the wrong number 5 from the library twice now. Hehe.

Other anime that I like: Maburaho, Ranma 1/2, Elfen Lied, Fushigi Yuugi, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ceres Celestial Legend. When I was a kid and before I knew what anime was, I loved Space Battleship Yamato (aka Star Blazers) and Voltron.

No comments: