November 23, 2006

Uncles

Jen's uncles are sure crass guys. I have to laugh about something they were talking about the other night when we were visiting the grandparents, though. I snickered to myself, but the topic of conversation certainly wasn't appropriate while there were ladies in the house.

One of em said that his buddy just came back from a contract job in Thailand and that everything was so cheap over there. He said that the buddy got a 2 hour massage for only 12 bucks and then a BJ to top it off. "Gee, I wonder what you can get for 20 bucks!!!" he said. Some people have no sense of what might be appropriate topics of conversation. This was told to his 2 brothers-in-law. I was in the room but not part of the conversation. What a schmuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Darrell, I'll give you a messy PBJ for $4. What do you say?FO

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should ask them if they've been having regular bowel movements. You know, to keep the conversation flowing.