I'm just a guy at a house

It's a long story. :)

Jen's uncles are sure crass guys. I have to laugh about something they were talking about the other night when we were visiting the grandparents, though. I snickered to myself, but the topic of conversation certainly wasn't appropriate while there were ladies in the house.

One of em said that his buddy just came back from a contract job in Thailand and that everything was so cheap over there. He said that the buddy got a 2 hour massage for only 12 bucks and then a BJ to top it off. "Gee, I wonder what you can get for 20 bucks!!!" he said. Some people have no sense of what might be appropriate topics of conversation. This was told to his 2 brothers-in-law. I was in the room but not part of the conversation. What a schmuck.

2 comments:

FO said... 8:47 PM  

Hey Darrell, I'll give you a messy PBJ for $4. What do you say?FO

FO said... 9:09 AM  

Maybe you should ask them if they've been having regular bowel movements. You know, to keep the conversation flowing.

Me, briefly

My photo
North Texas, Texas, United States


This is the story
of a man named Darrell
who was working
and bringing up a family.

This is the story
of his lovely family
with 3 kids and wife
all at home.

We're a happy family!
Yes, we're a happy family!

Interesting:

Visit Where's George?
Visit Where's George?


The Internet Traffic Report 
monitors the flow of data around the world. It then 
displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values
indicate faster and more reliable connections.

Powered by Blogger


Jump out...and fly!

Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from DarrellH. Make your own badge here.

History of Me, Part 1

My latest Diggs (profile)