November 4, 2006

Lackland AirFest Pictures

Brendan and I had a great time at Lackland AirFest today!!! I took lots of pictures. We parked at Wolff Stadium and took the free bus that dropped us off right at the front gate. We saw tons of planes, went in some, sat in the pilot seat in some, and saw the Mighty ThunderBirds! We even got a couple of autographs and bought a poster. It was wonderful. Here's the free book they were giving out for you to get autographs in. Click it for a bigger version.
I've made a Flickr set with all the pics because I didn't want to have this huge long ginormous post with all of them. So, get ready and just click on the smiley cat below to see them!


Click me then "View As Slideshow" on next page!

2 comments:

Margo said...

Looks like Brendan had a blast! :-)

DarrellH said...

He did indeed! He loves planes. I had a good time too!!!