November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving day

For once we aren't traveling today. Since Jen's mom has been here for the last couple weeks, and is leaving tomorrow, we are not traveling to see my folks this year. I must admit I don't mind not driving today. I'm a real home body sometimes. Oh well. I have many things to do this weekend. I'm working on my mom's website and scraping together a computer for Jen's mom before she leaves. Plus I'm watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, which I love.

I have lots of picture that I havne't posted over the last few weeks, so I may have a mondo big picture post coming up...

Here's a word of advice du jour: If you eat cranberry sauce made with whole cranberries, just be sure that you chew them up. Happy Turkey!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Can't wait for the picfest!