November 5, 2006

RuneScape Halloween Event

This was a fun morning. I have been thinking a lot about RuneScape lately and how much fun I had making my goal of 1 Million gold in the bank. I haven't played it since last Christmas, so I figured I'd log in and do the Halloween Event.

I did some Ghost busting and got a snazzy Halloween costume.


Darius Oxo in Halloween 2006 costume


Spooky Braziers from the sign-in screen.

I really loved that game when Jen and I were playing. It was great. Playing it again makes me want to play World of Warcraft, but I know I'd get Mega Addicted. And there's no Betty Ford Clinic for WoW players that I know of.

As always, I have to show Google's Halloween logo. It's great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your ego just does not want to see the one and only reason –
the low interest level. Search out God for your life in everything that you do.
There may be times when he wants to have phone sex, but you are not turned on and it is an inconvenience to you.


My blog Telefonsex