January 15, 2007

Recycling

I'm soooo excited! The people in the next neighborhood over already have these blue Automated Recycling carts, and we're going to be getting them soon.

We were the test neighborhood for the Automated Trash pickup carts (which I love) and I'm quite excited to get these too.



I try to recycle everything I can, so I'm happy that they're also expanding what kinds of recyclables they'll take. That means I can keep putting all the things in that I always have, but now I'm not breaking the rules! Good for me!

3 comments:

Rutherford said...

We got our recycling bin two weeks ago. I wonder if it's just a coincidence.

DarrellH said...

Hmmmm, I guess he was a good sales man if he sold your fair city as well as San Antonio. Cold there?

markwillie said...

You guys needed recycling bins 10 years ago! Are they going to do anything about the smog in Texas? It's awful now.