January 14, 2007

Mr Gatti's Rant

Last evening we went to Mr Gatti's (my choice) for Pizza. I always want pizza 22 meals a week, and my pizza meter had hit zero. The pizza was OK, but there were a few teensy issues there. None bad enough to make me leave, but it wasn't the rollicking fun evening I was hoping for. It was still nice to get out of the house though.

First there was a sign up that said "Our A/C is out due to theft." Who the F would steal an air conditioner from a business, I want to know. Oh well, it wasn't hot, so we went on it. The Pizza was OK, and I got some that I liked, but they seemed to concentrate on pepperoni (no surprise) and sausage with an ass-ton of onion. Yech!!!!! Oh well, the dessert pizza was ok. Oh and by the way, we sat in the Cartoon Network room, which has The Fairly Oddparents on when we got there. I wouldn't say I like that show, but I at least tolerate it and once in a while get a laugh. That was over about 5 minutes after we sat down and then a freakin SpongeBob Squarepants marathon or something came on.

I HATE SPONGEBOB!!!!!

But Brendan loves it, it seems, probably because I won't let him watch it at home. Oh well, it's not as bad as I originally though, but I still don't like it. Anyway, then we went back to the games. We'd bought $10 worth of tokens, but a lot of the games were broken. Not quite half of them, I'd say, but almost every one that wasn't a video game was out of commission. The mini bowling type where you roll the ball up the lane and get it in a certain ring...almost all broken. I really like that game too. Jen had to get the attendant twice for game that either took our tokens or didn't give prize tickets. She's really good about that, whereas I would have probably just walked away. Thank you Jen for taking the time to get things corrected. So, we putzed around in there until we blew all the tokens. Brendan got to play several driving games with him steering and me holding the gas with my hands. That was fun, but his ears are sensitive and all of them were too loud for him. Finally we went to cash in the prize tickets. Out of about 7 or 8 ticket eater machines, only TWO were working. Jen just went up to a little girl and gave her all of our tickets and we left. But not before drinking one final glass of soda. Ha!

So, we had some fun, but let me recommend that you don't go to Mr Gatti's #701 at 410 and Marbach in San Antonio. Certainly any other location is better.

Now that I've finished that rant, here's something funny to enjoy.



This is such my kind of humor. :p

No comments: