January 7, 2007

Cleaning the garage

Today we spent our fourth day cleaning on the garage. Maybe one more say, and we'll have it nice and organized. We've put away some of the Christmas light and decorations, as well as moved a big old china cabinet that we don't use. And my workbench is now cleared off so that I don't have to work on PCs on the kitchen table. That's good for Jen. Plus, I hung my two anime posters over the table where I'm going to work. I've had them for years, but never had a place for them at this house.

Finally, we found something really interesting left by the previous owner of the house in the rafters of the garage - a spinning wheel.



I've never seen one of these in person and have no idea if I'm running it too fast or even in the right direction. Hmm, now I just need a sheep...here sheepy sheepy sheep. I've got a surprise for you!

By the way, this is the first Quicktime Movie I've embedded into my blog. I really like how easy it is to take video with my new Kodak Z710 and Lexar Platinum II 1 GB SD card. Love it, love it, love it! It took me some time to figure all all the params to embed a .MOV, but now I get it. :)

More to come; probably too many.

4 comments:

markwillie said...

My mother found a dildo in her knew house. No shit! It was wrapped in a paper bag and stuffed high in a closet. the worst part is that she knows the previous owner.

DarrellH said...

That's terrible! ;p

DarrellH said...

So, the big question is: What did she DO with it?

DarrellH said...

Oh, oops! What I really meant is: What is that? I've never heard that word before. Does it have something to do with making pickles?