I'm just a guy at a house

It's a long story. :)

I don't really have time to write about it right now, but this evening I went out with Christopher and Dobie and:

Sat at the bar and had Dim Sum. They had alcy, I had diet coke and a glass with sprite and a spritz of coke so I wouldn't be odd man out
Went from the Chinese restaurant next door to the Japanese one for the meal
Had a Blizzard
Played PS3 for the first time
Wated the first ep of Aeon Flux animated series
Found out that Chris is making out with a girl I introduced him to

Awesome!

Fun night. Note to self: write details later. Sleep now.

0 comments:

Me, briefly

My photo
North Texas, Texas, United States


This is the story
of a man named Darrell
who was working
and bringing up a family.

This is the story
of his lovely family
with 3 kids and wife
all at home.

We're a happy family!
Yes, we're a happy family!

Interesting:

Visit Where's George?
Visit Where's George?


The Internet Traffic Report 
monitors the flow of data around the world. It then 
displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values
indicate faster and more reliable connections.

Powered by Blogger


Jump out...and fly!

Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from DarrellH. Make your own badge here.

History of Me, Part 1

My latest Diggs (profile)