August 4, 2006

Video Games I've Played

I had this crazy idea recently to list all the video games I've ever played at home that I can remember or be reminded of from stuff I find on the Internet.

I plan to add to this each time I play a new game and eventually my grandkids can be amused that I played the original Mario Brothers while they are playing Mega Mario 16. :)

So, here's the list more or less in the order that I played them starting at the bottom...

Computer
----------
Sacred
Neverwinter Nights
Dungeon Siege
Dungeon Siege 2 (Whupped Valdis 07-05-06)
(Many, many more. List coming soon)

Xbox
-----
Xmen Legends 2
Ninja Gaiden Black
Half-Life 2
Xmen Legends
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Jade Empire (Special Edition)
Halo 2
Fable
Halo

Gamecube
----------
Paper Mario
Luigi's Mansion
Super Monkey Ball

PlayStation 2* (not yet sorted)
--------------
Samurai Warriors
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
Kingdom Hearts
Enter the Matrix
Final Fantasy X-2
Risk
Pac-Man World
Onimusha 2
XenoSaga
Suikoden 3
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Dark Cloud 2
Front Mission 4
Harry Potter and Sorceror's Stone
Dance Dance Revolution
Unreal Tournament 2005
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Smurf Racing
Twisted Metal
Tekken
Red Faction
Metal Gear
Final Fantasy VII
Gex: Enter the Gecko
Burnout
Tomb Raider
Final Fantasy X

Nintendo 64
------------
Forsaken
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Banjo-Kazooie
Gauntlet Legends
Rayman 2
Tetrisphere
Yoshi's Story
Quest 64
Donkey Kong 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Super Nintendo
----------------
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
StarFox

GameBoy (all flavors) and DS
----------------------
New Super Mario Brothers
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Dragon Warrior
Pokemon Red
Kirby's Star Stacker
Castlevania
Tetris

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES 8-bit)
---------------------------------------------
Legend of Zelda
Duck Hunt
Super Mario Brothers
Dragon Warrior

Atari 2600/7800
------------------
Ms. Pac-Man
Joust
DigDug
Q-Bert
Galaga
Frogger
Defender
E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial
Night Driver
Missile Command
Adventure
Pac-Man
Asteroids
Breakout
Combat


*I never had an original PlayStation, so I have played some PS games, but on my PS2.

3 comments:

Emmakirst said...

OMG, I'm such a video game junkie, it's not even fit. I totally LOVE the Legend of Zelda: link to the past game! And Asteroids was pretty damn addictive too, that and pole position~ :)

Did you ever play phantasmagoria for the pc? Addictive. Only can play it once, once you finish it, but super addictive.

DarrellH said...

Oooh, cool! No, I have heard of it but never played it. There are so many games I want to play! I have a copy of Majesty that I've owned for about 5 years and never played. I got it at half-price books for 6 bucks, so that means it was not brand new then. One of these days I'm going to play it, darn it! Haha.

Anonymous said...

HI, GREAT TO SEE SOME GAMERS IN HERE. I AM A SENIOR LADY GAMER, I OWN 5 MAIN GAMING CONSOLES EXCLUDING X BOX, NOT INTERESTED IN THAT ONE, BUT MOSTLY PLAY PSX AND PS2 GAMES.

I HAVE SOME OF THE GAMES YOU MENTIONED, DONKEY KONG 64, LOVED FINAL FANTASY 7, AND I AM A DARK CLOUD 2 FAN.

YOU CAN LOOK ME UP HERE FOR MORE INFO.

www.myspace.com/bilady52yrs
ALSO IF YOU WANTO WRITE TO ME SOMETIME HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS
francessmith844@hotmail.com