August 8, 2006

Being a technician

I have an amusing story that I need to write about the weird things one experiences being a computer technician. I suspect other repairmen have similar stories. I'll write that when we return from our ULTRASOUND and DR APPOINTMENT today.

The baby was doing somersaults in Jen's belly last night and it was really exciting.

Have you ever seen the word somersaults written before? I hadn't. I didn't even know how to spell it and I consider myself a helluva good speller, if I do say so myself. :)

6 comments:

Emmakirst said...

Come to think of it, that may just be the first time i've seen it typed. Hmmm, hope that the ultrasound goes good and you don't have a 10lb baby in there! *for jen's sake, I hope she's starting to dilate and she can have her VBAC*

Anonymous said...

When's the baby due?

DarrellH said...

Baby is scheduled to plummet in from orbit (a.k.a. the vicinty of Jen's shoulder blades where he is now) on the 17th of this month. The way it's looking, he's gonna be a little late. But I'm still hopeful that Jen will get her VBAC.

rutherfordpatterson said...

Whoa, whoa. Did I just stumble onto the VBAC discussion board? Where's the CBAV baord? Oh there it is. Have a nice day.

DarrellH said...

Hehe... :p

You 3 can be the official "blog-parents" - It's like god-parents, but different. Eccentric uncles FD and FO, and nice auntie EK. :)

Everyone should have at least one eccentric uncle just for fun, shouldn't they?

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Cash ob delivery ultram Girls ice hockey uniforms and equitiment