August 6, 2006

I'm Left Behind

The other day at work, my office received the September issue of Computer Games magazine, apparently by accident. I've subscribed to that before and it is an OK read, so I thought I'd flip thru it before dropping it back to the campus post office. It was apparently sent to me for a "reason." :)

In there is this article about the Left Behind franchise. As you can see from the article (click for larger), apparently everyone in the world has heard of Left Behind ...



...except for yours truly. So, I've taken down my "Home Sweet Home" plaque and replaced it with one that say "Home Sweet Satanic Rock." :p

How pompous of them to imply that I'm out of the loop!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would power up with the Christ-cannon that shoots crosses bearing replicas of the Savior. I would especially shoot the Jews. Oh, and the Muslims too. And the Hindus. And you, you devil-worsipper. Pow pow! Take that! Can the Catholic priests join forces with Buddhist monks to fight the righteous Protestants if you play the evil side?

Anonymous said...

Please erase the first entry. It was published to spite me for my heathenism.

DarrellH said...

Dup1icate 3rased.

Hahahahaha. I almost want to play this game just to see how bad it must be. Would it be wrong to get a hacked copy of it off the net? Oh yes, I think it would! Wrong on so many levels.