August 12, 2006

Dave's Long Box and Huh?

I've been reading Dave's Long Box this morning, one of the Blogs of Note on the front page of Blogger. He's a good writer and I want to read more of him. (When I run across a blog I want to read more of, I usually do a post like this - kind of a "my diary" category post. It would be cool if blogger allowed you to categorize posts like Moveable Type does...)

For the "Huh?" part, I submit this. Myspace meets Blogger! Is this a teenager's blog or what? I think yes. The good thing about this blog, since I can't read it, is some of the graphics. I really like this one.



If this kid animates these, now that's talent. It looks like the rose is breathing. I think it's more likely that they're borrowed, but that's OK too. I liked the gothic looking animated window so much, I've stuck it in my side bar. I'm going to use it as a link sometime, but I just don't have anything to link it to right now...I'll just enjoy looking at it!

No comments: