February 23, 2006

Two Special Occasions

This post marks two special occasions. Today is my one year Blog-Birthday, and this is my 500th post! Yee Haw!!!

Do you know that that means I make an average of 1.3 posts per day? How about that?

I made a pretty good (I think) post over on Jen's site while she's out of town. Kind of a welcome home present. :)

I hope that I keep up the writing. My goal over the next year is to write more about life and less about the junk I see on the net. I enjoy keeping track of that, but in the long run that's not why I'm doing this. I want the kids and maybe even the grandkids to read it and say, "Gee, Gramps sure was an old windbag wasn't he?" That would be the ultimate! Hehe. So, they aren't going to care what was on the "Old Internet, in the days before AI Multithreaded HD wrist computers". I need to write more about Brendan, the new baby, Jen's an my lives at home and at work. I'm going to try to do that.

So, if anyone's reading this, thanks for reading it. I hope you enjoy Gramps's writing...but uh, don't read those posts where I cuss. It's a filthy habit that you young whippersnappers shouldn't pick up. :P

No comments: