February 19, 2006

Pizza Reheat - Success!

That pizza kicked ass! 450 was a good temperature, plus I put an already-cold soda in the freezer for the 7 minutes that I cooked the pizza so that I'd have a super-cold drink to go with the perfectly hot pizza. It worked out great!

And since I already had this sitting next to me at the computer, I couldn't help myself taking advantage of it to keep the hot, bubbly goodness of cheese hot. :)



I may never microwave leftover pizza again now that I know how easy oven-baked goodness is to achieve.

2 comments:

Rutherford said...

In my bachelor days, a certain dog-riding friend of mine advised me to get a toaster oven. I did eventually, and it was a fine tool. I think pizza reheated at 350 in the toaster oven is the best way. Plus the toaster oven heats up much faster than a conventional oven, probably rivaling microwave speed (3 minutes?).

DarrellH said...

Smart guy, that dog rider! :)