February 1, 2006

So much time...

and so little to do. Wait. Strike that. Reverse it.

I have about a dozen things I want to post on my blog, but I just don't have time. I am working on a website for a company, just replaced a power supply fan in one of my computers, and am fighting with either bad DVD blanks or a going-bad drive. Argh! I'm gonna go nuts. Come on weekend, I can't wait any longer.

Oh, oh! One of my bestest friends is turning 74 Saturday and Jen and I are making her a cake totally from scratch tomorrow night. I've never done that so it should be an experience. I didn't know you could make a cake w/o a cake mix until I saw it on Alton Brown. Well, I did know, but I had no idea what was IN a cake mix. I'm excited!!!

P.S. A burn just completed successfully on the first try, so it must be the chitty blanks I bought at COMPUSA.

P.P.S. Tonight we started Crown of Fire, so more Shandril for us. Yeah!

No comments: