September 26, 2005

The Story of Today

I'll write it later -
  • Transportation Desk - 100% success
  • Angleton Pets ordeal
  • Moving and networking computers (I just can't stay away)

I forgot to eat dinner. Today's food consisted of about 6 bottles of water and 2 packaged pastries. Oh well, I actually did eat a late lunch after already having eaten at home before coming. I had two pieces of KFC fried chicken and m-pot (which is our (Jen's and my) code for mashed potatoes). I hate fried chicken. I was so hungry that I told my lunch partner Geri that it was the best Fried chicken that I'd ever eaten. It was a great day.

Details later...

[Update Jan 2006: Well, I never wrote that post, but I am going to some day sit down and really write it. The Pets story is amazing. I saved 6 dogs from being left at the Animal Shelter by people going home who couldn't go to get them . I will write that some day...]

No comments: