September 8, 2005

My view on BK

This sums up all of my thoughts on Burger King after all of my visits there. The most recent of course is what triggered the upcoming tirade.

"Phenomenal Cosmic Innovation, Itty-Bitty Quality"

We went there last evening to both use some coupons and let the child play on the germ laden indoor jungle gym. The coupons were for the Angus Steak Burger and the BK Chicken Fries. Phenomenal Cosmic Innovation (which I really think they are good at), Itty-Bitty Quality (which they are also really good at, unfortunately).



The Chicken fries were very low quality elongated chicken nuggets. The didn't taste bad, but they really didn't taste good either. They were kind of like a breaded fried gummy worm, but a bit less gummy, and not nearly as enjoyable going down. hehe. The burger was OK, I thought, but Jen didn't like hers much. What annoys me on that one is the name - Angus Steak Burger. Are there people out there, and there must be, who don't know what Angus means??? Try our new Cow Beef Burger!!! I mean, Angus Steak is just redundant. Very annoying to me.

On top of poor food, the employees are too stupid to even work at McDonald's. Jen ordered with her coupon one Shroom and Swiss Angus Steak Burger and one Grilled Onion Angus Steak Burger. The coupon was "buy one get one free - Any Angus steak burger". AND THE CASHIER WAS SO DUMB THAT SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT BOTH OF THOSE WERE VARIETIES OF ANGUS STEAK BURGER. She didn't want to let J have it, and we had to call a manager to make her do it. What a freakin moron! I'm ranting here, so I'll stop, but for the love of god, BK get some decent employees.

In support of my less-than-glowing opinion of them Jen says "They can broil themselves."

She's so funny. :p

No comments: