September 12, 2005

Car of Eeewwwwww

I called in sick today. I was so tired and achy when the alarm went off this morning, that I just didn't feel up to going in. I went back to bed and slept for several more hours. When I woke up, I felt much better. Bren woke up shortly thereafter and came into our room. I heard the garbage truck coming, and Bren and I ran to the window so that I could show it to him. We have these cool automated trash trucks where there is only a driver and a robot arm that picks up the large canister and dumps it in the truck. I love to watch this truck operate, so I wanted to point it out to Bren. I've done that a few times before, but I can't get enough of it, so...

We watched it and cheered. When I put Bren down, he ran out to our room and said "Mama, mama...car of Eeewwwwww" - I guess that trash is ewww yuck, so that's his little brain's way of looking at a trash truck. He's so cute.

No comments: