September 10, 2005

My early morning

I don't know why this happens, but often I'll wake up on a Saturday way too early. Jen is annoyed by it, but I can't help it. So, after going to bed at about 1:45 am, I woke up at precisely 8am. I'm tired. Stayed up too late playing RuneScape, of course. This morning I'm clearing out my hotmail. I haven't checked my hotmail/yahoo/gmail in about 3 months. They are totally getting full of stuff. So, I'm right now trying to get thru particularly my MyPoints messages. I have allllllmost 10,000 points which is what I want to get to before I redeem. I'm going to blow out all 10,000 at that point if I can. For instance, I can get seven $10 Red Lobster gift cards with that (they're 1,400 points each). I could go and eat two freakin lobsters and still have GCs left over! Mwahahahahahaha!

I'm also listening to some music from http://blueroom.sbc.com. I 've been hearing about that for months on the radio, but haven't ever visited it. It's good! I watched two videos of Staind that were shot here at one of the radio stations that I listen to - K-Rock, 102.7 in San Antonio. Gin Blossoms are on now, and Josh Kelley was a few minutes ago. This is good stuff. Josh Kelly had some interviews that I watched too. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. He actually reminds me of Heath, who went to school with me. A genuinely nice guy with a very ornery streak in him. Hmm, ornery is not a word I see typed very often. hehe.

Well, I've exhausted all the music I want to listen to on there, so now I'm playing around in WinAmp. I like the XRM radio, as I mentioned before. I've seen that they have some streaming video in Winamp too. There are a lot of things in there. I'm watching (sort of) a stream called Jpopsuki Tv right now. Japanese pop music videos. It's upbeat stuff. ^_^. There's also some rather graphic stuff in there, so...We just won't go there.

We had a fairly good anime club meeting yesterday. I don't think I've mentioned that I've setup a blog for the club. http://mizuumi.org. The funny thing is that we have a lot of weirdos that come to the meeting. In fact all the members are some kind of weird. Except me. :p Hmmmm. That's funny.

Well, I'm tired of typing for now. More later...

No comments: