June 30, 2005

Cattle Baron turned Philanthropist

As many Cattle Barons do, I've decided to get out of the business and become a Philanthropist. I have been going back to doing normal things in the game like questing and killing monsters, but any time I someone begging for food or free stuff, I give them some money. It makes me feel good that the fruits of my labors can do someone some good. Never-you-mind that I made that money by buying at lower than the market price! I have 114,000 gold in the bank. Now that I have some money, I am going to work on upping my fishing again. I harpooned Tuna for the first time last night. Get your mind out of the gutter; I meant I went fishing again. I still have a couple people who want to sell me hides, and that's OK. I will need some income now and again. [smile]

No comments: