I'm just a guy at a house

It's a long story. :)

It's been a long day. Baby is improving, it seems. Mom is doing fine.

I had fried fish, macaroni n cheese, salad, clam chowder and fruit
yogurt for dinnr. Jen had the same stuff as lunch, but Somehow later
talked her nurse into bringing fruit loops and apple jacks for her,
which she scarfed down. Haha.

My parents, two boys, jens mom and aunt Cathy all came to see us
tonite at the hospital. The three grandparents each got to go see
Kayley one at a time with me and I took pics of each.

I was so tired, I showered here in theroom but neglected to see if
there was a towel first. There wasn't. I used a sheet. Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Me, briefly

My photo
North Texas, Texas, United States


This is the story
of a man named Darrell
who was working
and bringing up a family.

This is the story
of his lovely family
with 3 kids and wife
all at home.

We're a happy family!
Yes, we're a happy family!

Interesting:

Visit Where's George?
Visit Where's George?


The Internet Traffic Report 
monitors the flow of data around the world. It then 
displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values
indicate faster and more reliable connections.

Powered by Blogger


Jump out...and fly!

Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from DarrellH. Make your own badge here.

History of Me, Part 1

My latest Diggs (profile)