May 23, 2010

Good morning

Jen is so sweet; she let me sleep thru the nite despite thefavt that
she could have woken me to help her. Silly gir spilled a whole cup of
water on the floor and cleaned it up herself. She also passed the 3cc
mark pumping, which is great. 3 & 2/10 total.

I sort of figured out sleeping on this goofo bed. I stuffed a pillow
down in the hole where the head pad should be (I didn't put it down
since it made the bed a bad angle) and then put my real pillow on top
of that.

Dr Satterfield from Jens OB practice just showed up and said "Hows
tour pain?" to which i could have though of all minds of amusing
responses. Hehe. She said I should call the office and talk to Dr
Gallaghers nurse about my FMLA certification. Jen has some pain and
finally some bleeding.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: