April 28, 2007

OMFG

What? What? What's that sound? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, It's silence. Well, 95% of my sanity has returned. The other 5% may be forever lost here.

That's the kind of shit I've been listening to for 6 and a half hours. I actually like it at say a festival or something, but I do not like it at 100% volume coming over my back yard fence.

Gee, now what am I going to write about? Hehe.

(Actually I have lots of things to write about...maybe I will tomorrow.)

(Had Papa John's Pizza today. It was cheap pizza day there. $5.99 larges all you want to buy, but you had to order them and wait. They weren't "Not n Ready" like Little Sneezers. I went to the library for 20 minutes. Got Duran Duran boxed set. Yeah! [fingers in air with horns] )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Duran Duran.