I'm just a guy at a house

It's a long story. :)

What? What? What's that sound? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, It's silence. Well, 95% of my sanity has returned. The other 5% may be forever lost here.

That's the kind of shit I've been listening to for 6 and a half hours. I actually like it at say a festival or something, but I do not like it at 100% volume coming over my back yard fence.

Gee, now what am I going to write about? Hehe.

(Actually I have lots of things to write about...maybe I will tomorrow.)

(Had Papa John's Pizza today. It was cheap pizza day there. $5.99 larges all you want to buy, but you had to order them and wait. They weren't "Not n Ready" like Little Sneezers. I went to the library for 20 minutes. Got Duran Duran boxed set. Yeah! [fingers in air with horns] )

1 comments:

FO said... 9:20 PM  

I like Duran Duran.

Me, briefly

My photo
North Texas, Texas, United States


This is the story
of a man named Darrell
who was working
and bringing up a family.

This is the story
of his lovely family
with 3 kids and wife
all at home.

We're a happy family!
Yes, we're a happy family!

Interesting:

Visit Where's George?
Visit Where's George?


The Internet Traffic Report 
monitors the flow of data around the world. It then 
displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values
indicate faster and more reliable connections.

Powered by Blogger


Jump out...and fly!

Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from DarrellH. Make your own badge here.

History of Me, Part 1

My latest Diggs (profile)