I'm just a guy at a house

It's a long story. :)

If this were a concert, I'd certainly be getting my money's worth. But it ain't. It's a fucking annoyance! I am going to go insane here. That's how annoyed I am. I've probably only used F*ck about 6 times in my whole blog, that's how annoyed I am. Argh!!!!

It's been almost six hours SIX HOURS SiX HoUrS! since this noise started. It had better end in about 10 minutes or god damnit I'm calling the cops.

Yeah, right, what a schmuck I am. There's no way I'm calling the cops. Back when we lived on Bandera road, I called the cops for loud music on my piece of shit next door neighbor Raymond and after that the situation was much worse. Argh! Maybe I'll go to work, or just go in the front room again. I went out and mowed and string trimmed the front yard so I wouldn't be able to hear it and that was good for about and hour and a half, but now that's done.

Oh, I can't even write well, I'm so annoyed. I'm stopping.

0 comments:

Me, briefly

My photo
North Texas, Texas, United States


This is the story
of a man named Darrell
who was working
and bringing up a family.

This is the story
of his lovely family
with 3 kids and wife
all at home.

We're a happy family!
Yes, we're a happy family!

Interesting:

Visit Where's George?
Visit Where's George?


The Internet Traffic Report 
monitors the flow of data around the world. It then 
displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values
indicate faster and more reliable connections.

Powered by Blogger


Jump out...and fly!

Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from DarrellH. Make your own badge here.

History of Me, Part 1

My latest Diggs (profile)