May 30, 2006

Events du jour

Today was a pretty good day. Worked the morning, then split to take Jen to her baby Dr appointment. All OK there. Also ate my favorite pizza for lunch - Double Dave's. Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum. Delicioso!

Had ice cream at Culver's. Today's flavor was Trufflicious. It wasn't. Choco ice cream, with caramel, choco bits and those nasty, old tasting, roasted pecans. Without the pecans it would be OK. Jen says I'm spoiled b/c I am used to fresh pecans off the ranch. She's right. Culver's, I say to thee: ditch the shitty pecans.

Sorry about my language lately.

Just clicked an ad. Rare for me, but interesting this time. At VRitems, you can buy game items for Diablo II and World of Warcraft. Does anyone still play Diablo II, I wonder? I think we played it for about the first 6 months after it came out, and then went on to something else. It came out on Jun 29, 2000. I can't imagine people are still playing it...now, if they sold Dungeon Siege II items, well, then...

Little Gym today was great and not so great. We got him in without any crying or resistance, but I made the mistake of trying to get him to participate in things and that caused problems. I felt bad because I really got mad at him for not taking part, and I shouldn't have done that. I was just encouraged by the first part, and should have known better than to press my luck. Oh well, one day I'll learn. We had fun while we were having fun though, and I'll just learn (hopefully) a lesson from the other part. Yeah, I haven't learned my lesson yet, but I'm trying. Just leave him alone or try to take part in doing what he wants to do. Why can't I get that thru my thick skull? Advice?

4 comments:

Rutherford said...

Advice from me would only cause more trouble. Sounds like you know what to do anyway.

Emmakirst said...

Awwww, Bren will come along at his own pace. He's still so young. I find at his age it's pretty much learn from them. Of course this could apply from any age because I'm still learning with all of mine! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»