May 19, 2006

Bren's Favorite Sky

I have finally figured out what the heck this thing is. I knew it was a McD's Happy Meal toy, but I didn't know from what Movie.



As it turns out, it is from Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and it is Brendan's favorite "sky" which is what he calls any machine that flies* or that he imagines might fly**. I must find more of these. The belly part lights up red and he loves that!!!

* like airplanes, space ships, rockets
** like water bottle tops, toothbrush holders, wrenches

2 comments:

Rutherford said...

Don't let him set too many wrenches to flying. You could get hurt.

My wife wouldn't let me see Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

DarrellH said...

Hahaha. We haven't seen it either; we just got the toy in a happy meal.

From what IMDB says, she might have been doing you a favor. :) I wouldn't mind seeing it, if I could get the 3D glasses necessary.

There was an episode of Medium (which we like) in 3D, so those glasses would be good to have...