May 27, 2006

DC Snacks

I just hear about DC Snacks on the splendid table today, and I think it is a really cool concept. It's like a little, specialized, Netgrocer.

I wish that I knew someone in the delivery area that I could surprise with some snacks. That would be fun. I think that the idea of quick delivery foods is pretty smart. We ordered from Netgrocer once and were very happy with it. The order came fast, well packed, and we were able to get things that we could never find here locally.

Kudos, DC Snacks people!

P.S. Speaking of Netgrocer, I was just fooling around on their site and found this. I'm not sure how nutritious it is.



Not only is it 0% natural, it's so far from natural that it's 00%!!! High Fiber, Low Fat, 00% natural? Hey, I've heard of that, but here in Texas we call it cardboard.

3 comments:

Rutherford said...

Speaking of kudos, do they still make Kudos? I always liked them.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»