May 6, 2006

All new McD's

McDungleBurger is planning to revamp its look according to this article that I just read. I like the new look, but I don't think it is practical. Most McDonald's that I go in are DIRTY and this new thing doesn't look easy to keep clean. The upholstered couches and chairs are going to get filthy and nasty, I think. It looks like a Starbuck's designer got hired to do this because he was the CEO's daughter's boyfriend or something. Hehe. I don't think it will work, but maybe it will.

I would like to use the WiFi, but the people at both locations that I have asked about it (and I know both locations have it) don't know shit about it. Not even the managers. Morons.

Let's just wait and see...

Check out the pictures...

1 comment:

Rutherford said...

We've had fancy-schmancy McDungle's around here for five years or more. C'est tres chic, I can assure you. I wonder if these new places will upgrade the menu to include items like McShellfish or McPork Medallions with steamed McVegetable Reconstitute.