February 24, 2005

Who People Are

I thought, just in case that there are some other people reading this, that I'd describe who people are. As I mention new people in posts, I'll try to remember to list them here and give a brief description of who they are.

Jen: Wife and love of my life. She has her own blog, which is one of my links on my main page.

Brendan (Bren): Our little boy (at least at the time of this writing). Born March 20, 2003 - 03/20/03. I was hoping for 03/03/03 but he wanted to wait until after the ides of March apparently.

Dobie: A starving artist of our acquaintance. We met him years ago when we lived on Bandera Road. He had the giant apartment across from us. A nice guy with a lot of talent for painting flowers. Maybe I'll put up an example of his work sometime. Since this writing he has come into some money and it hasn't changed him. Who else can say that?

Roomies: The unnamed family of 4 who live with us since we can't afford to live alone in our house. We were able to stand them for a year and that was it. After threatening numerous time to move out because they coulnd't stand us, the finally did on May 15, 05.

James and Michelle: Formerly the Co-presidents or President and Vice-President depending upon when you ask them, of the anime club that I sponsor at work. They're also BF & GF and thinking about getting married someday. They're super nice. Michelle has a page.

Coll, Donna, & Bailey: He's a friend of mine from a place I used to work, she's his wife who also worked there, but they weren't married at the time, and she's their little daughter.