February 26, 2005

My new home

(I have copied all the entries so far including this one from my myspace.com blog. My friend Amanda (a most awesome gal) told me about that so I tried it. It was OK, but I like it better here at blogger.)

Though there are things I like about this myspace blog, I don't like how hard it is for me to give the address to people. So, sigh, I'm leaving. I just setup a new blog at blogger. I hope that I'm happier there. I wanted to use my own install of movable type (an awesome blogging software), which is already up and running on a server in the house (I have 4 computers in the house by the way), but unless I pay $69.95, I can't have a second author. Since the wife is blogging on there, and I don't want to shell out $69.95 - I found a free solution.

No comments: